Monday, December 28, 2009

After Christmas

So fast the Christmas is over and New Year is coming and yet my finals is coming soon too… a bit worry. Hmm… holiday makes my heart becomes can’t get back the heart to concentrate in study. Thinking to start but all those celebration makes me a reason to continue my holiday. So end up having my celebration without preparing for finals. Cannot be… I should start my revision now… must must must…

Besides… this few day my heart is just so missing her cause she has went back to hometown after Christmas on Saturday and back on Monday. What make us get connected is the phone only. Can’t even chat thru MSN cause her connection there is down. Many many things haven get the chance to tell you lo… About my friends birthday party… about my problems now… about my New Year celebration with you and my shirt… I want to buy and wear it on the New Year with my new long pants as well…

IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP… COME ON… I MUST MAKE IT…

No comments:

Post a Comment