Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year

Good bye to year 2009 and welcome the all new year 2010. Year 2009 consider a quite meaningful year for me, cause in this year I have choose to start my new life… my new beginning… Many things happened throughout this year and mostly all of them is good, especially the moment of me with her. As for my family, this year not consider a good year, we do have some argument. And mostly I think the main cause is because of their working pressure and house… we are looking for a new house… hopefully we really can get it on this year. So that they can non need stress up with it

My last day of 2009 – Sure I am going to enjoy it as it has brings me a lot a lot of things and the only place that was so happening was clubbing. I thought it was suppose to be fun, but due to many peoples and it was so packed… sweat… it makes me so piss off. And those bitch was so freaking rude. They should know there was so packed and yet they still wanna pushing each other. Anyway at last we still manage to get in to this club Opera. Well this club consider not bad… The environment not bad and the place quite big as well. But the things I don’t like is there is so packed and hot only. Maybe because that day is a big day, so no choice. Clubbing at here have something different is that here do have some opera show… fuiyo… quite special… check this out on the photo I post, it was quite like those china opera show. LOL

‘Please Don’t Stop The Music… Music…’ I was dancing non stop inside the club with my cousin and my girlfriends as well. It was so so nice when dancing… shaking your body your head and drink… forget about everything and just enjoy. Haha… but yet it will still come to the limit when you are tired. LOL.  Drink Dance Shake Drunk Drink Dance… just continue doing so… and wishing each other happy new year.

Club until around 3 something… I was really very tired and can’t continue anymore. So we decided to back. On the way walking to car park, all around the people we saw is either drunk, dancing or celebrating at there. I was thinking the night is still young man. LOL. And one terrible incident we saw at that night was a car accident inside the car park. I guess the driver is drunk. Even inside the car park he can knocked on the wall, and the girl on the passenger seat bang on the windscreen… and her face was just full of blood and some glass pieces striking on her face. Yucks… it was just looks like Final Destination. It was just a nightmare to them I guess. Sometimes I think no matter how you enjoy the night there is still a limit… don’t be too over as it will bring sadness.

Here is our picture we shoot on that day…

WELCOME THE ALL NEW YEAR 2010 AS I WILL MAKE THIS YEAR MORE COLOURFUL THAN LAST YEAR.

BRING IT ON

1 comment: